There are numerous facebook applications which claims that their users can easily find out the persons who have visited their facebook profile, but all those apps are nothing more than a scam and I have found most of my innocent facebook friends are using those creepy facebook apps. Most of the those scams are designed to steal your personal information. This high demanding feature has always been against the facebook policies and will always be. Facebook users are highly curious to know who has visited their profile, and that’s why facebook scams are enjoying the benefits. How To See Who Views Your Facebook
Who Is Looking At My Facebook Profile ?
Everyone loves to find out who is more interested in him and it is a human tendency, it has made this undeclared feature of facebook as a most wanted feature. Now coming back to the point. As I said it is not recommended to use any third party facebook applications blindly. However it is not completely impossible to know who looks at my facebook.I recently found Profile Visitors For Facebook which has made this actually possible with its unique concept.
Who Viewed My Facebook Profile ?
Does this question comes into your mind ? I believe yes. We know you are curious to check who is looking at your facebook profile and want to know if there is something technical in it.? I would like to inform you that this feature is against Facebook policies but still there is one add-on for Chrome which will allow you to check who visited your facebook profile.
[Method 1]: Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who views your facebook.It works what exactly it says, but the only limitation is it only works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who already have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is better to make your friends aware about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook ?
- Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
- Now login to your facebook account, you will now notice an extra ‘visitors’ tab next to the left of ‘home’ on the top blue bar.
- Click on it, a popup will open showing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I mentioned before, it will only show those visitors who have already installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement free chrome extension. It’s concept is cool and works great if more persons are using it.
Method 2: Manual Method To Check Who Visited My Facebook
- Open Your FB timeline and copy URL – facebook.com/abc.
- Right click on your browser and click “View page Source”.
- Hold CTRL+F (or Command+F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
- Next to that, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are actually profile IDs’s of people or your friends who visit your FB timeline.
- Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
- The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!